VANILLA ALMOND LATTE ENERGY BITES

Is everyone else in need of a few more time at the gym or adding a pair extra miles to their run after all the chocolate the day before today? guilty over here. rather than fueling the added miles with yet every other piece of chocolate (yes, I’ve performed that), I decided that grabbing this kind of Vanilla Almond Latte electricity Bites out of the freezer turned into a better choice.

I’m getting quite the collection of strength bites on the weblog and extra than likely there will be pretty a few greater. i love popping a pair of these carb/protein balanced balls earlier than I head out on my run. It wasn’t until making those Vanilla Almond Latte energy Bites that I found out how genius it turned into cross upload finely ground espresso beans to them.


commonly before i go on a long term or do a hard exercise I’ll take an strength gel. If I ought to drink a cup of coffee I’d do this as a substitute, however I’m at risk of aspect aches so that doesn’t work. in case you’ve had electricity gels earlier than you’re well aware that they’re pretty gross. I suck it down as rapid as viable then right away chase it with water. It’s a vital evil once I want a brief energy increase. apart from the not so great flavor, they’re additionally no longer the most inexpensive matters to buy thinking about what you’re getting.

homemade power bites are turning into my option to update taking energy gels. these Vanilla Almond Latte ones are even better due to the fact they have caffeine in them thanks to the coffee. along with the espresso I added a scoop of critical Protein’s new Vanilla & Coconut Water Collagen Peptides. I continually add a scoop of the unflavored peptides to my coffee within the morning to help maintain my bones and joints sturdy, so i was extraordinary excited to attempt out the vanilla taste.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/4 raw almonds
  • 1/2 cup almond meal
  • 6 pitted Deglet Noor dates or 3-4 Medjool dates, if the dates are dry soak in warm water for 15 minutes.
  • 1/4 cup almond butter, a thick no-stir kind works best
  • 1 scoop Vital Protein's Vanilla & Coconut Water Collagen Peptides
  • 1-2 tablespoons finely ground coffee, use less if you don't want as strong of a coffee flavor
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 teaspoons maple syrup for added sweetness (optional)
  • 1-3 teaspoons of water as needed

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. in the bowl of a meals processor add the raw almonds and pulse until finely ground, but not flour consistency.
  2. add in the dates and technique till a dough starts offevolved to shape.
  3. upload within the remaining elements besides for the maple syrup and water and technique until blended.
  4. If the usage of the maple syrup add it in together with the water 1 teaspoon at a time till the mixture comes together and can be formed into balls.
  5. Use a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop or scoop out this amount with a measuring spoon, and roll into balls.
  6. keep the strength bites in a unmarried layer or separated with parchment paper, in an hermetic box inside the fridge or freezer.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel