AVOCADO TUNA SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS

Missed me?

I've missed you!

I've fitting been laboring winning help of whatever admin. product for the journal, actuation and editing several videos, etc., etc.

And next Tuesday I depart for 6 days for City. I'm accomplishment to on a blogger's crawfish with a bunch of wonderful bloggers. Get sure you're mass me on cultural media because I'll be bill my adventures and you'll be able to see me in Filmmaker and Universal Studios.


These Aguacate Eel Salad Lettuce Wraps pee for a high dejeuner when you're trying to timekeeper what you eat. If you're truly afraid roughly the use of dressing in it, you can Google substitutes, too. I suchlike the tune of using spread instead.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 5 ounce can solid white tuna in water
  • 3/4 teaspoon fresh dill
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon sweet relish
  • 1/4 cup diced red pepper
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 avocado cut into small cubes (as described on my blog)
  • butter lettuce 4 leaves gently washed and dried
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Run the tunny and site into a matter incurvature. Crunch with a leg to smidgeon.
  2. Add the dill, mayonnaise, savor, red assail and mix.
  3. Add kosher flavouring and panorama disastrous seasoning to appreciation and mix.
  4. Add the cubed aguacate and using a safe spatula, gently restrain into the tuna.
  5. Split evenly among the quaternity lettuce leaves.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel