WALDORF SALAD

This sweeter twist on the classic Waldorf salad is made with red apples, green pears, clean celery, and crunch pecans which might be all tossed in a dressing of Miracle Whip and fruit juices. best for potlucks and parties!

After thirty a few peculiar years, this Waldorf salad recipe is now a part of my lifestyles – and, sarcastically enough, i've my mother to thank for that.

WALDORF SALAD

I say it’s “ironic” because when i used to be developing up, food wasn’t something I shared with my mom.

Now, before we all cross judging, our loss of foodie bonding wasn’t her fault in any respect. My mom attempted to educate me to like a spread of meals, but the younger me insisted on surviving off of mac and cheese and hot dogs. So whilst she flaunted an endless assortment of recent meals in the front of me, i'd handiest flip up my nostril and spear every other cheese-blanketed noodle.

WALDORF SALAD

Flash ahead to thirty years later and here we're, both people sitting at my kitchen desk, flipping via magazines and high-quality old cookbooks whilst we hunt for brand new recipes to develop for my food blog.

My meals weblog. You men, thinking about my early dating with food, the truth that that is some thing I do for a living now's in reality crazy. And excellent. And sincerely, brilliant loopy.

WALDORF SALAD

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
  • 2 tbsp orange juice
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 2 large apple chopped
  • 3 stalk celery chopped
  • 2 large pear chopped
  • 1/2 cup pecans chopped
  • lettuce for serving (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a large bowl, whisk collectively Miracle Whip, orange juice, and lemon juice until smooth.
  2. add chopped apples, celery, pears, and pecans to bowl and toss very well with dressing.
  3. Serve Waldorf salad right now in a bowl or plate on a mattress of lettuce (optionally available)

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel