HEALTHY NO BAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES #Valentines #Cookies

I’d like to say that fall baking season is here, but we’ve had numerous near 90 degree days right here in Denver this week and my oven isn't about to be grew to become on. fortunately I overlooked most of the overly warm climate whilst i used to be journeying Cleveland, which befell to be having wonderful weather. So until temperatures get again into the 70’s I assume I’ll keep on with making these healthy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies.


Pumpkin is definitely inside the air, actually. I’m now not going to lie, I went to bath and body Works last week and all those pumpkin candles and their sweet fall smells sucked me in like a kid at the sweet keep! I managed to have some self manage and only walked out with a couple, however I realize I’ll be returned. My house presently smells like a combination of pumpkin and apple and i’m not hating it, although it is eighty five levels out of doors.

I also broke out a can of pumpkin puree and made that extremely good Pumpkin Pie Smoothie I shared with you on Monday, it absolutely were given me inside the fall spirit. in preference to baking something with the final pumpkin puree I decide to make a brand new variant of my healthy No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
  • 2 tablespoons almond butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups old fashioned oats
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries
  • 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a medium sized saucepan over medium high warmth whisk collectively the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and almond butter till smooth.
  2. carry the aggregate to a boil then right now dispose of from the heat.
  3. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
  4. add in the remaining components and stir with a rubber spatula until everything is combined.
  5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper and use a small ice cream scoop (approximately 1 1/2 tablespoon length) to scoop out the cookie dough.
  6. vicinity the cookies inside the freezer or refrigerator to installation for 15-20 minutes before consuming.
  7. store the cookies in an hermetic box within the freezer or refrigerator.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel