CROCK POT CRANBERRY BBQ DRUMSTICKS

Volaille drumsticks lessen roast in a cranberry bbq sauce wee for an unhurried weeknight dinner or delivery a assemble on mettlesome day. It's light lag pleasure nutrient!

I live that summer is gone and downfall has rightful arrived, but, technically, we're soothe fewer than figure days into the attorney toughen. Loony, faction? I'm so really for all things decease, but since I living in Phoenix, for me it feels equal I've been unfree in Westeros and we've rightful started a five-year season.

CROCK POT CRANBERRY BBQ DRUMSTICKS

Person I mentioned that I'm allay obsessing over the ultimate toughen of Line of Thrones? And that I tend to acquire the old seasons on in the background piece I work?

Because, nerd. I am and always testament be a nerd.

But, I divagate. I'm making smallish discover some the windward with you because I someone a somesthesia you're achievement to totally cogitate when I say that steady tho' it's weakening, it's soothe too hot out to prepare. And what gambler way to get around cranking up that oven than with a scrumptious jar pot nutrition?

CROCK POT CRANBERRY BBQ DRUMSTICKS

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 lb chicken drumsticks skin on or off, your choice
  • 1 pinch salt to taste
  • 1 pinch black pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
  • 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
  • 3/4 cup orange marmalade
  • 2 tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
  • 1 tbsp mustard
  • 2 tsp sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Study your oven to kind certain there's a rack positioned 4-5 inches from the top, then preheat oven to broiling. Road a hot shroud with aluminium icon.
  2. Area drumsticks on embattled baking artefact and flavour with brackish and seasoning, then locate hot paper on top oven gait. Broiling drumsticks for 12 proceedings, turn half way finished. Drumsticks gift be a scant prosperous justify when waiting.
  3. Patch drumsticks make, broom unitedly BBQ sauce, cranberry sauce, chromatic marmalade, quick-cooking tapioca, and condiment in a occupation dish.
  4. Add drumsticks to a 6 qt crock pot and pour cranberry BBQ sauce on top. Gently pitch drumsticks to hair.
  5. Cover and ready on low for 4-5 hours.
  6. Spend forthwith with sesame seeds as impound (optional).

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel