QUINOA TACO SALAD

Get your Mexican fix with this healthy and smooth Quinoa Taco Salad. This meal with encourage you to contain more plant-based totally food into your lifestyles that are complete of flavor and precise-for-you elements.

For so long as i will don't forget, I’ve been a cookbook collector. Granted, I’m pretty positive all the cookbooks I “owned” belonged to my mom until I moved away for college, but if we count those, my collection has always been pretty epic.


i've such sturdy recollections of my mother flipping thru her cookbooks on the weekends planning for her next night meal (she loves to have the menu set a few weeks before…why did I no longer inherit this planfulness?!). Cookbooks have always caused positive institutions for me.

That’s why each time a cookbook appears in my mailbox, I’m like a giddy schoolgirl who simply stocked up on a brand new round of highlighters. And recently, my mailbox has been overflowing with extraordinary cookbook inspo.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 2 cups of cooked quinoa, room temp
  • 1/2 small red onion, minced
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1 cup cooked black beans, drained and rinsed if canned
  • sea salt, to taste
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • Optional toppings: tortilla chips

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a small bowl, mix the cumin, chili powder, and lime juice and set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, integrate the quinoa, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and black beans.
  3. gently stir in the spiced lime juice and toss to coat.
  4. upload a pinch of salt and more lime juice if preferred.
  5. earlier than serving top the salad with avocado and warm sauce and then a handful of tortilla chips within the bowl or beaten on top.
  6. keep for as much as 5 days in the refrigerator and add a further squeeze of lime juice earlier than serving.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel