HONEY GOAT CHEESE AND RASPBERRY PHYLLO CUPS

turned into it just me or did January sense find it irresistible turned into approximately 50 days long? I don’t understand what it turned into, but it felt like it would never cease. Now I’m positive February will just fly with the aid of, which I’m definitely best with due to the fact which means we’re one month toward heat climate! earlier than i get too far beforehand of myself, I thought it would be amusing to make a touch something sweet for Valentine’s Day. those Honey Goat Cheese and Raspberry Phyllo Cups are best if you’re like me and no longer that into the holiday, however will gladly devour all the cakes.


I used to like Valentine’s Day whilst i was a kid. Making coronary heart formed mailboxes in primary faculty and placing a Valentine card in each person’s container turned into a thrill, in particular while a chunk of candy changed into taped to the cardboard. nowadays the fun has worn off and it feels extra like a purchaser responsibility to exit and buy playing cards and sweet. Yep, I’m type of a Valentine’s Day scrooge.

although I hate shopping for the cheesy, comfortable card for my husband and the whole thing inside the form of a coronary heart I roll my eyes at, I do like to make a unique dinner and dessert for us to experience. The only time we are able to do this is at the weekend since our work schedules don’t allow us to eat dinner together each night, however that’s good enough, it’s the concept and motion that rely, no longer what day it’s finished on.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 15 mini phyllo shells
  • 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
  • 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
  • Pinch of salt
  • 15 raspberries
  • Chopped unsalted pistachios and honey for garnish
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Use a whisk or an electric mixer to whisk together the goat cheese, yogurt, honey, extract(s) and salt till clean.
  2. Divide the aggregate evenly into the organized phyllo shells. vicinity a raspberry on pinnacle of every one and garnish with chopped pistachio and a drizzle of honey. Serve straight away.
READ ALSO OTHER RECIPES :

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel