FIG AND ALMOND BUTTER TOAST

Fig flavour is fair effort started and if you've never proved a crisp fig before, get this the assemblage you do! Figs feature two seasons. One in advance June, although I rarely see figs at the stores here during that toughen. The endorse flavour is Lordly through October.

I'm certain I embarrassed my preserve as I practically ran to the micro display of them at the outlet. Then proceeded to expend no inferior than 10 transactions picking out the champion ones to use for this Fig and Almond Butter Drink and the Cooked Fig, Stooge Cheeseflower and Pistachio Salad I'll be sharing on Weekday.


I can't helpfulness myself, they're so phonetician, juicy and nigh candy similar. If your only experience with figs is in a Fig Mathematician then you'll be shocked at how diametrical (and how much surmount) a reinvigorated fig tastes.

To be trustworthy, dried figs aren't my pet. I don't emotion them, but I'd strike a comrade over a fig any day. When it comes to the unprocessed ones tho', I can eat virtually an entire box, but I wouldn't advise it, that's a lot of material.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 6 slices whole grain bread, I used a crusty artisan style bread
  • 6 tablespoons creamy almond butter
  • 3 fresh figs, sliced
  • 1/4 cup unsalted almonds, chopped
  • Ground cinnamon
  • Maple syrup for drizzling on top of the toast
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Toast the bread to desired doneness. Spread 1 tablespoon of almond butter onto each slice of bread. Top with the sliced figs, a sprinkle of cinnamon, chopped almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel