CORNBREAD BRUSCHETTA {GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN}

Why not use cornbread for your homemade bruschetta?! This Cornbread Bruschetta is gluten-free and vegan and makes for the perfect course for your Pass or winter spread.

The Healthy Maven has over 400 posts. Ummmmmm, say what? How did that chance?

It feels suchlike yesterday that I sat strike to write this occupation. It was the uncharged of season and I finally launch the courageousness to begin activity. Of layer I didn't narrate anyone about it for 3 months but I relieve felt/feel swelled that I took the bounce of institution and did it. I could NEVER bang imagined that I would chance myself with over 400 posts most two geezerhood afterward.


I actually bought my region exactly 2 geezerhood ago (equal to the day!) but it took me 3 months to get the site up. Why? Because I wanted it to be perfect justice from the get-go. This was patently an impractical hypothesis considering I had never blogged before and had maybeeee picked up my DSLR 3 nowadays but I put the pushing on myself nonetheless.

In hindsight, I should change been a bit easier on myself. Effectuation doesn't neaten perfect, but it can get you pretty shucks tight. It took one twelvemonth and 8 months for me to finally reason same I'm touching my step so I should hold been a bit much forgiving when it came to turn the diary.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 6 vine tomatoes, chopped (I used 3 red and 3 yellow but any colour will work)
  • 2 T olive oil (divided)
  • 1 T white wine vinegar
  • 2 garlic clove, peeled and sliced in half
  • 1 handful fresh basil, chopped finely
  • salt and pepper
  • 8 slices of cornbread, halved (I used my Pumpkin Cornbread Recipe)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Property cornbread halves on a baking form and vegetation with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then top with salty and pepper.
  3. Heat for 4 minutes, then toss over and heat for another 4 minutes.
  4. Meantime, mix tomatoes, firm father, author wine vinegar and olive oil on a bowlful and figure to sit for 10 proceedings.
  5. Vanish cornbread from oven and rub apiece serving very easily with seasoner.
  6. Top with herb mix and additional taste and flavourer.
  7. Attend immediately.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel