CHAMPAGNE TURKEY MEATBALLS

Sorry, no weekend recap these days! I know you’re all devastated. I definitely had a extraordinary weekend, but I simply didn’t sense like taking pictures it. I’ve noticed that I once in a while have a difficult time living in the second when i've my digital camera or telephone. i get this messed up feeling that if it isn’t photographed, it didn’t actually manifest. simply i've a problem. 


I’m no longer entirely positive while things modified, but I’ve in some way controlled to develop an interest in images. take into account after I did a whole publish approximately meals images being the bane of my life? properly, I take it again. somewhere between then and now my digicam and i have become buddies. It probably had something to do with the truth that I absolutely examine the guide…365 days later. I need to make clear that I do no longer enjoy food photography when i'm hangry. The photos never flip out properly due to the fact i am too impatient to keep looking to get the exceptional shot. i will usually tell when I’ve taken a image in a hurry, however my stomach takes precedence irrespective of what.

INGREDIENTS:
For the meatballs:

  • 1 lb ground turkey
  • ½ medium onion, finely chopped
  • 1 rice cake, crumbled
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • ground pepper

For the sauce:

  • 1 small can tomato paste
  • ½ can cranberries, whole
  • ½ tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 cup champagne

INSTRUCTIONS:
For the meatballs:

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Combine all meatball ingredients and mix with hands.
  3. Roll into 1 inch balls (or larger if serving as an entree) and place on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet.
  4. Bake for 15 mins.

For the Sauce:

  1. Combine all sauce ingredients in a large pot and cook on high until mixture begins to boil.
  2. Add in meatballs and stir to coat.
  3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered for 10 mins.
  4. Place a toothpick in each meatball and serve as an appetizer.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel