HEALTHY PROTEIN SMOOTHIES

A healthy breakfast smoothie that tastes like dessert, i will take one of every taste please. I’m a company believer that wholesome foods don’t want to flavor like cardboard, indeed they may be just as scrumptious as their dangerous competition. I don’t know if I’ve noted earlier than however I continually like to have a healthy, low calorie breakfast and lunch, then at dinner I splurge a touch and always have dessert. I workout 6 days a week because I suppose it’s an awesome stability for me. I watch meals community even as I run on the treadmill, it continually keeps me going. For breakfast I attempt to keep it round 300-four hundred calories 6 days a week (every Sunday I make a huge brunch and splurge), so i really like to have banana oatmeal, entire grain cream of wheat, whole grain cereal with almond milk or these smoothies with almond milk.


sure, I’ve made the alternate over to almond milk. I didn’t consider it once I heard a few random reality of how many humans select the flavor of almond milk to milk until I attempted it myself. I usually purchase the Vanilla or original taste that’s 60-70 calories according to serving (I constantly check the label because a few have heaps of delivered sugar therefor a lot extra calories. I in no way buy unsweetened). Don’t get me wrong though I nonetheless love milk, I just decide on almond milk a little more and the reality that has less calories than milk is a specific bonus. The almond milk is going exceptional in these smoothies.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup Almond Milk Plus Protein , divided (I used So Delicious brand with 5g added protein)
  • 1/4 cup quick oats
  • 1 (5.3) oz Strawberry or Blueberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt
  • 1/2 overripe banana , chilled
  • 1/2 cup fresh blueberries , chilled
  • 5-6 ice cubes

Pina Colada Smoothie

  • 1 cup Almond Milk Plus Protein , divided
  • 1/4 cup quick oats
  • 1 (5.3) oz Vanilla or Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt
  • 1/2 overripe banana , chilled
  • 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple , chilled
  • 1/4 tsp coconut extract
  • 5-6 ice cubes

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a massive microwave safe bowl, combine half of cup Almond Milk with 1/four cup brief oats. Microwave on excessive electricity 2 half of mins. Pour cooked oat mixture into a blender at the side of closing half of cup almond milk, Greek yogurt, banana and blueberries. blend combination on low speed for 2 minutes or excessive speed for 1 minute. upload in ice cubes and puree until well blended. Serve straight away.

Pina Colada Smoothie

  1. In a huge microwave secure bowl, combine 1/2 cup Almond Milk with 1/4 cup brief oats. Microwave on excessive electricity 2 half mins. Pour cooked oat combination right into a blender along with closing half cup almond milk, Greek yogurt, banana, pineapple and coconut extract. mixture mixture on low velocity for 2 minutes or excessive pace for 1 minute. add in ice cubes and puree till nicely blended. Serve at once.

READ ALSO OTHER RECIPES :

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel