PINEAPPLE BOURBON LEMONADE – 3 INGREDIENT TROPICAL COCKTAIL

It’s Friday once more (thank foodness) and that means any other three ingredient Cocktail! This time i am taking you to the tropics with the taste of pineapple. Paired with tart lemonade and bourbon, this Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade is the right way to start off your weekend!

Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade
Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade

Final week I went all cherry on you with my Cherry Amaretto Limeade. I had to do some thing with all of the cherries I preserve shopping for! I even blend them with bourbon in my Cherry Lime Bourbon wreck. but this time, i am mixing my bourbon (or my hubby’s bourbon) with pineapples.

Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade

INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 ounces pineapple juice (fresh is best)
  • 2 ounces bourbon
  • 1 ounce lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
  • pineapple and lemon (for garnish)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. mix the pineapple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
  2. Fill your glass with ice.
  3. Pour the pineapple bourbon lemonade over the ice cubes.
  4. Garnish with clean pineapple and lemon.
  5. enjoy!

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel