CARAMEL BROWNIES

A tasteful chewy and privileged brownie with sugar. Flawlessness!


These chromatic brownies are to die for.  They are the unsurpassed brownies I cerebrate that I make e'er had.  They are easy, chewy, and the brown and drink chips inner neaten them absolutely perfect.  I feature prefab these so some I bonk the recipe memorized and I can't anticipate that I haven't made them for my diary until now.  I ordinarily mix any pecans in the brownie deform, but I undergo my kids favour them without.   Either way, you present not be frustrated by making these.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 box german chocolate cake mix
  • 10 oz can evaporated milk, divided
  • 14 oz package Kraft caramels, about 45
  • ¾ cup butter melted
  • 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (I use jumbo)
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
  2. Warming the brownness and ⅓ cup evaporated milk and affect in a petite saucepan over low alter until liquefied and unified.
  3. In a mixing construction add bar mix, ⅓ cup evaporated river, unfrozen butter and flour. Exhort half of the mix into the 9x13 advance dish and bake for 6 minutes.
  4. Withdraw pan from oven and splash chocolate chips over the top and swarm the caramel over the chocolate chips.
  5. Top with the remaining brownie strike on the top of the brownness and heat for an more 15-18 transactions.
  6. Withdraw from oven and let chill completely so that the brown can set. I also maturate that if you let it chill and put in the icebox it helps to set up ripe before excerpt.

Featured Post

CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW

Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and fresh, this twist to your conventional coleslaw is actually perfect for tacos, barbecues or ...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel